Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:41 am
Latest topics
» Recruiting
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm by XxNightFangxX

» RESTESTS!!!!
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am by Kaito Tenjo

» srry for the typos
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm by 1992arcanine

» How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm by 1992arcanine

» BUY YOUR DECK RECIPES!!!
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm by wilie345

» Want a forum?
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am by (TDD) SoulRedeemer

» Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by toolboy

» b986574 Test Results
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 am by Mystogan

» Pieater643 results
How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am by Gagmaster1501

Affiliates
free forum

Dueling Network

Shadow Realm Duel Academy

How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1992arcanine

1992arcanine

How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  Empty
PostSubject: How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there    How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm

basically look up cards and even attempt to build the deck ur trying to counter by building the deck ur trying to counter and dueling with it in unrated u learn the mechanics of the deck and each new card inside and out so when u come face to face with soothing like that you know how to counter it this method is know to work at least 85% of the time but some skilled duelist out there will fin different methods and ways to sue the card when in that kind of situation your goin to have to rely on your skill instinct and knowledge for the game with this said this is how people and duelist can win even in the most difficult situation.

With the other 15% being able to surprise u wit new combos wat will hlp u the most will be patients, not over think and the knowledge of the game with that being said good luck to u all have fun dueling

Back to top Go down

How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Class-
Jump to: