Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:41 am
Latest topics
» Recruiting
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm by XxNightFangxX

» RESTESTS!!!!
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am by Kaito Tenjo

» srry for the typos
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm by 1992arcanine

» How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm by 1992arcanine

» BUY YOUR DECK RECIPES!!!
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm by wilie345

» Want a forum?
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am by (TDD) SoulRedeemer

» Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by toolboy

» b986574 Test Results
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 am by Mystogan

» Pieater643 results
Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am by Gagmaster1501

Affiliates
free forum

Dueling Network

Shadow Realm Duel Academy

Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in

Go down 
+6
bigbootiehoe1`23
(TDD)Nimble Frog
Mystogan
ShadowBurst
Riekan
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
Chancellor/Obelisk Blue Headmaster
(TDD) SoulRedeemer

Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in Empty
PostSubject: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
https://foolsparadise.darkbb.com
Riekan

Riekan

PostSubject: Test Exam   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:23 am

I would like to be testing sir.
Back to top Go down
ShadowBurst

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 am

I want to also yo
Back to top Go down
Mystogan

Mystogan

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 am

Can i please get tested aswell
Back to top Go down
(TDD)Nimble Frog

(TDD)Nimble Frog

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

i need a test plz!
Back to top Go down
bigbootiehoe1`23

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 pm

I need to be tested aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
(TDD) LostSoul

(TDD) LostSoul

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 am

test me id like to know bc i made the highest dorm last time on the other forum
Back to top Go down
wilie345

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Lost Soul this is the same academy with facelift. The name of the dorms have changed, but it is still three dorms. Light's awakening = Obelisk Blue, Beast's Rampage = Ra Yellow, and Heroes Rising = Slifer RED. SO you are in Lights Awakening because you earned entrance into Obelisk before the name change.
Back to top Go down
(TDD) LostSoul

(TDD) LostSoul

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:22 pm

wilie345 wrote:
Lost Soul this is the same academy with facelift. The name of the dorms have changed, but it is still three dorms. Light's awakening = Obelisk Blue, Beast's Rampage = Ra Yellow, and Heroes Rising = Slifer RED. SO you are in Lights Awakening because you earned entrance into Obelisk before the name change.
AWESOME THATS WHATS UP GLAD TO HEAR THAT Smile
Back to top Go down
b986574

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 pm

i'd like to take a test.
Back to top Go down
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
(TDD) SoulRedeemer

PostSubject: Talk to;...   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Talk t a member with a green name.
Back to top Go down
https://foolsparadise.darkbb.com
toolboy

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am

can i get a test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in   Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1