Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:41 am
Latest topics
» Recruiting
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm by XxNightFangxX

» RESTESTS!!!!
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am by Kaito Tenjo

» srry for the typos
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm by 1992arcanine

» How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm by 1992arcanine

» BUY YOUR DECK RECIPES!!!
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm by wilie345

» Want a forum?
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am by (TDD) SoulRedeemer

» Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by toolboy

» b986574 Test Results
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 am by Mystogan

» Pieater643 results
The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am by Gagmaster1501

Affiliates
free forum

Dueling Network

Shadow Realm Duel Academy

The Tournament of the Types

Go down 
+9
(foolsparadise)bolt
(FoolsParadise)Watt
(KoC) Lost Soul
(KoC)Fireky2
(KoC) Hero
bugkiller
(Koc)Turtle_123
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
wilie345
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wilie345

The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Types   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Sorry I was busier than i though last week. I'll figure out the first round for the round robin tournament. Zombies are fair game for this tournament. 1 field spell like that won't be too much to handle.

Entrants
(TDD) LostSoul - Zombies
Kaito Tenjo - Rocks
Akellon - Machine
bugkiller - Warrior
(TDD) SoulRedeemer - Fish/Sea Serpents I forget which, but will only be one of them
wilie345 - Dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
Chancellor/Obelisk Blue Headmaster
(TDD) SoulRedeemer

PostSubject: Hold!!   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Im confused since this tourney is kinda old i was thinking starting the whole thing over and registe again cuz i was gonna use warrirors but since bug's deck is still up thee i cant so Im like confused ?...
Back to top Go down
https://foolsparadise.darkbb.com
wilie345

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Types   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Initially it was a restart. Bugkiller called warrior again because he was unable to use it before. So he just got it first. So what will you use?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Tenjo

Kaito Tenjo

PostSubject: Tourney   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 am

So when does the tournament start?
Back to top Go down
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
(TDD) SoulRedeemer

PostSubject: Awww   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Well damn haha let me see what i can do
Back to top Go down
wilie345

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Types   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm

OK Round 1 is starting. I'm not waiting anymore for Redeemer or altera to lock in with a deck.

(TDD) LostSoul - Zombies VS. bugkiller - Warrior
Kaito Tenjo - Rocks VS. Akellon - Machine
(TDD) SouldRedeemer - Fiend VS. Altera - ?
BYE - wilie345 Dinosaurs

Redeemer and Altera have the duration of round 1 to lock in a deck type and of course battle. This is a round robin tournament and each best of 3 match will be based out of a 3 point scale. Each win is a point. A 2-0 victory will net 3 points. Each match must be witnessed by a third person most likely me or redeemer because we both know what is expected out of this tournament. The third person will post the results of the match for scoring purposes.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Tenjo

Kaito Tenjo

PostSubject: Tournament   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:46 pm

wilie345 wrote:
OK Round 1 is starting. I'm not waiting anymore for Redeemer or altera to lock in with a deck.

(TDD) LostSoul - Zombies VS. bugkiller - Warrior
Kaito Tenjo - Rocks VS. Akellon - Machine
(TDD) SouldRedeemer - Fiend's VS. Altera - ?
BYE - wilie345 Dinosaurs

Redeemer and Altera have the duration of round 1 to lock in a deck type and of course battle. This is a round robin tournament and each best of 3 match will be based out of a 3 point scale. Each win is a point. A 2-0 victory will net 3 points. Each match must be witnessed by a third person most likely me or redeemer because we both know what is expected out of this tournament. The third person will post the results of the match for scoring purposes.

whose BYE?
Back to top Go down
Akellon

PostSubject: when is this starting   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

I really want to know when this tourney is starting ncause you guys keep talking about it and nothings happening so make up your minds because you cannot have a tourney when you cannot even make up your own minds dammit Mad
Back to top Go down
wilie345

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Types   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Wow that post is kind of weird, Akellon. It's actually started. I like how you ask when it starts and we apparently can't make up our minds, but you don't read the thread at all even. Yes many people switched types and that's why this was delayed. Though like you I got fed up with the wait and started it with 2 people not knowing what they are doing. If they don't figure it out soon they will be disqualified.

And, kaito, there is an odd number of contestants so BYE is a bye for the round. It's round robin so everyone should have a bye week. I just took the first one so others wouldn't have to sit out before it even starts. Since i'm making this I'll take that hit.
Back to top Go down
(TDD) SoulRedeemer
(TDD) SoulRedeemer

PostSubject: Ummmmm   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

lol!
You should read your post on who duels who Wilie cuz i put my deck up there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament of the Types   The Tournament of the Types - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament of the Types
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3