Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:41 am
Latest topics
» Recruiting
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm by XxNightFangxX

» RESTESTS!!!!
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:31 am by Kaito Tenjo

» srry for the typos
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm by 1992arcanine

» How to prepare for the new cards and meta out there
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:15 pm by 1992arcanine

» BUY YOUR DECK RECIPES!!!
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:07 pm by wilie345

» Want a forum?
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 am by (TDD) SoulRedeemer

» Here you will post if you want a test to see what dorm you are in
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by toolboy

» b986574 Test Results
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 am by Mystogan

» Pieater643 results
New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 am by Gagmaster1501

Affiliates
free forum

Dueling Network

Shadow Realm Duel Academy

New Points System- How to rank up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(KOC)PAUL

New Points System- How to rank up! Empty
PostSubject: New Points System- How to rank up!   New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 am

You get experience after you win a match, post, or .

For each match won in the duel arena or an official tourney, you get 15DP
You get 1 DP's for each Reply in the forum
You get 3 DP's for each topic you post
Foir each member your recruit into this forum, you get 40 DP
You'll get an additional 20-40DP if you win a tourney (reward depends on quantity of participants)

Plz don't spam the chat for DP: This will reult in a warning, then you'll lose all of you DP if you do it again.

If you have enough experience for a higher rank, you have to be retested.
Testers will decide if you have really improved or not by the results of your scores.

You can only advance 1 dorm at a time after yout official test (Even if you have enough to go 2 dorms higher)

A retest costs: 240 DP for each Level up, it is a bit pricy, so take the test seriously...

To gain dp you must post your duel with a screenshot.

hope this helps, sincerely, paulo64

Last edited by (KOC)PAUL on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i edited it since i think that you shoul get more for recruiting, so i raised it to 40 DP)
Back to top Go down
Kaito Tenjo

Kaito Tenjo

PostSubject: Point System   New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 am

Wait so we collect points to rank up?
Back to top Go down
wilie345

PostSubject: Re: New Points System- How to rank up!   New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Sounds awesome, but can we boost the DP gain on recruiting. Recruiting someone who becomes active and adds to this academy should be worth more than 25. Can we set up something that if the recruit is seen as active the recruiter gets a bonus on top of the 25?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Tenjo

Kaito Tenjo

PostSubject: Ranking Up   New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Wait 240 points for a test? sounds a bit too much lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Points System- How to rank up!   New Points System- How to rank up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Points System- How to rank up!
Page 1 of 1